The annual “Gathering in the Gap” Music Festival will take place on Saturday, May 27, 2023. All events will take place on the park’s grounds and surrounding blocks on Poplar Hill.
This year, the vendor area will be open from 11 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.
The application form must be submitted by March 31. Any applications received after this time may not be considered.
- Food Vendor applications are due by March 31, 2023. Any applications received after this time may not be considered; please use the enclosed envelope.
- All food vendors MUST apply to the Health Department for a temporary health permit to sell food at an event. Please contact the local health department.
- Food vendors must provide their own set-up, including: tent, tables, strip plugs, Number 12 (wiring size) heavy duty outdoor extension plugs, etc. Please contact museum staff to discuss size and power requirements.
- Vendors will have access to potable water inside the basement of the museum.
- Vendor set-up must be completed between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on May 27, however, food vendors are encouraged to set up on Friday, May 26, after 4 p.m. You will be allowed access to your space to unload supplies and equipment, after which you must park your vehicle in the designated parking area. Nearby parking will be provided for one supply vehicle, but all other parking will be off-site, at either the library or Bullitt Park. Shuttles will be running all day.
- Vendor take-down must be done after 7:30 p.m.; vehicles will not be allowed on the festival grounds prior to that time due to safety concerns and consideration for the performers. You are welcome to stay until the end of the concert.
- Each food vendor will be given 2 armbands for their volunteers to use for free admission to the evening concert.
- Food items are for sale; please do not give away food, as it may hurt other vendors.
- The Music Festival Committee reserves the right to alter these guidelines to resolve any issues.
- Questions? Contact the park at 276-523-1322 or email@example.com.