The annual “Gathering in the Gap” Music Festival will take place on Saturday, May 27, 2023. All events will take place on the park’s grounds and surrounding blocks on Poplar Hill.
This year, the vendor area will be open from 11 a.m. until 6 p.m.
The application form must be submitted by March 31. Any applications received after this time may not be considered.
- There is no fee to be an artisan vendor at the festival, and admission to the vendor area is free.
- Commercially made craft items may not be sold.
- Each vendor space is 10’ x 10’. If you require two spaces, please indicate on the attached form.
- Vendors must provide their own set-up, including tent, tables and chairs, and are expected to provide their own manpower; staff will not be available to assist in set-up and take-down. All items must fit the space allotted.
- Vendor set-up must be completed between 8 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on May 27. You will be allowed access to your space to unload supplies and equipment, after which you must park your vehicle in the designated parking area. Parking will be provided for one supply vehicle, but all other parking will be off-site, at either the library or Bullitt Park. Shuttles will be running all day.
- Vendor take-down may begin at 6:00 p.m. and completed no later than 8 p.m. If you choose to leave earlier you will not be allowed to bring your vehicle to your spot due to safety concerns and consideration for the performers.
- Each artisan vendor will be given two armbands to use for free admission to the evening concert.
- The Music Festival Committee reserves the right to alter these guidelines to resolve any issues.
- Questions? Contact the park at 276-523-1322 or email@example.com.